Hotel Abildgaard – The restaurant
Included in your room rate at Hotel Abildgaard, is the delicious breakfast buffet, as well as an impressive and varying evening buffet. Unlimited beverages are also included.
* The large breakfast buffet is available every morning 07:00 - 10:00.
Beverages during the day
Lunch is not served at Hotel Abildgaard, but you will have unlimited access to juice, coffee and tea throughout the day.
Beverages included 18:00 - 21:00
* Tap beer, white wine, red wine, soft drinks, soda water, as well as coffee and tea.
* Beverages are unlimited, so you can drink as much as you want.
Monday – Evening menu - Italian
* Soup: Tomato soup with croutons, peas & crème fraiche
* Starters: Wraps with fish mousse, white fish garnished with prawns, mozzarella, and peppers, vitello tunnato (veal with a tuna sauce), and dry cured ham with melon and pesto
* Main courses: Lasagne, pizza margherita, pasta, roasted lamb, marinated pork, new potatoes with lemon and parsley, warm vegetables, gravy
* Salad bar and sides: Olives, tomato salad with red onions, and olive oil, as well as mix your own salad
* Desserts: Ice cream buffet, and panna cotta with berry compote
Tuesday – Evening menu – South American
* Soup: Cajun soup with corn, chili, and bacon
* Starters: warm smokes salmon with salsa, and fish of the day
* Main courses: American beef flank with jalapeno glace, mild pepper sauce, chicken fajita with tortillas, chicken wings, chilli con carne, rice, boiled potatoes
* Salad bar and sides: Tomato salsa, chimichurri sauce, grated cheddar, guacamole, jalapenos, tortilla chips with warm nacho cheese sauce, corn on the cob with garlic, as well as mix your own salad
* Desserts: Ice cream buffet and Danish Dream Cake
Wednesday – Evening menu - Asian
* Soup: Tom-Kha
* Main courses: Spring rolls with beef, satay chicken with peanut sauce, creamy citrus fish on a bed of herbs, deep fried shrimp, butter chicken, pork in red curry, beef in oyster sauce with cabbage, mushrooms, and sprouts, crispy chicken with lettuce, mango salmon, oven baked vegetables, boiled potatoes, rice
* Salad bar and sides: Pineapple, coconut, peanuts, soy, sweet chilli sauce, curry dressing, as well as mix your own salad
* Desserts: Ice cream buffet and chocolate cake with coconut
Thursday – Evening menu – Traditional Danish spread
* Soup: Leak and potato with bacon topping
* Cold dishes: Old fashioned mature marinated herring, curry herring, egg and tomato, prawn salad, fish dish with dressing, and salad bar. With the addition of rye bread, white bread, crackers, butter, and lard
* Warm dishes: Warm pâté, patty shells with chicken and asparagus, fish filet, fried chicken with parsley, pork filet with soft fried onion, roast pork with red cabbage, boiled potatoes, gravy
* Desserts: Ice cream buffet, cheese table, as well as roulade with whipped cream and fruit
Friday – Evening menu - Tapas
* Soup: Creamy fish soup with cod, prawns, and herbs
* Cold dishes: Salad Nicoise with tuna, egg, green beans, tomato og olives, chicken salad, cold cuts, dry cured ham, paté, and cheese table
* Warm dishes: Calamari, paella with prawns and chicken, frittata, meatballs in tomato sauce, salt baked potatoes, gravy and porchetta
* Salad bar and sides: Tzatziki with cucumber, olives, aioli, tomato salad with red onion and olive oil, mojo sauce, flatbread
* Desserts: Ice cream buffet, fruit salad and custard
Saturday – Evening menu - American
* Soup: Peach soup with curry and prawns
* Cold dishes: Blue cheese salad, coleslaw, and broccoli salad
* Warm dishes: BBQ spareribs, build your own burger, pulled pork, chicken wings, garlic marinated pork, New Orleans marinated beef, baked vegetables, béarnaise, mushroom sauce, scalloped potatoes, French fires
* Salad bar and sides: Iceberg lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, crispy fried onion, ketchup, grated cheddar, pickles, remoulade, mayo, chili mayo, as well as mix your own salad.
* Desserts: Ice cream buffet and chocolate cake
Sunday – Evening menu – Grandma’s favourites
* Soup: Asparagus with meatballs
* Starters: Steamed salmon with prawns, and cod a la Abildgaard
* Main courses: Brisket, Chicken filet with herbs, potatoes, hash browns, game gravy, chicken gravy, beans, glazed miniature shallots
* Salad bar and sides: Cabbage salad with spring onions and apples as well as mix your own salad
* Desserts: Ice cream buffet and chocolate pudding
Are you not staying at Hotel Abildgaard?
You are always very welcome in our restaurant, even if you are not staying at Hotel Abildgaard. For non-staying guests, the price for the evening menu, including beverages is as follows:
* Adults: 239 DKK per person, per evening
* Children aged 3-15: 120 DKK per person, per evening
* Children aged 0-2: Free
* Make your reservation by emailing our restaurant manager Jannik Stender at email@example.com or call +45 56 48 09 55.
Book your holiday at Hotel Abildgaard now