We look forward to welcoming you to Bornholm. We will do our utmost to make sure you have a pleasant holiday. Nevertheless, unforeseen events and changes to your holiday plans may occur. To ensure that we agree on the terms, should changes occur, we have created the following rental terms.
This agreement is entered into pursuant to the Danish Act on Package Tours (loven om pakkerejser) of 30 June 1993. The technical organiser is A/S Team Bornholm, which is a member of the Travel Guarantee Fund (Rejsegarantifonden), so you are in safe hands.
These rental terms do not apply to special arrangements and group travel.
If you have special requests with regards to dates for payment, we are flexible – but as a rule, the following terms stand:
Orders placed more than 45 days prior to arrival
* We ask that you deposit 25% of the total fee (but no less than DKK 700), no more than 10 days after the invoice date/order date.
We ask that you pay the residual sum no later than 45 days prior to your arrival.
Orders placed between 6 and 44 days prior to arrival
* We ask that you pay the fee in full, the day after receiving your invoice.
Orders placed less than 6 days prior to arrival
* We will contact you to make arrangements regarding payment – and inform you of the possibility to pay using a credit card.
When you book your holiday with us, you will receive free coverage from our cancellation insurance with Europæiske Travel Insurance A/S. The insurance ensures that you will not be bound to a holiday, if you are unable to go for the following reasons:
* Serious illness or death, within your travel party – or in your close family
* Fire or break-in in your private home immediately prior to your holiday
* Should you, or a member of your travel party, be let go from your place of employment, in the time between ordering and paying for your holiday.
We hope that none of the above happens, but just in case, it is nice to be insured, and as previously mentioned, this service is offered to you free of charge.
Should you wish to cancel your trip – for other reasons than those mentioned above, and therefore not covered by the cancellation insurance of item 3.0 – the following terms apply:
Cancellation more than 45 days prior to arrival
* You can cancel your holiday free of charge. If you have already submitted payment, in part or
in full, the sum paid will be returned to you, minus an administration fee of 10% of the sum total (or a minimum of DKK 700).
Cancellation less than 45 days prior to arrival
* The holiday must be paid in full
5.0 Changes to plane or ferry tickets
If you have booked your airline or ferry tickets with us, you can make changes to your ticket free of charge, in the following instances:
* More than 30 days prior to arrival
* You submit your change request by email or telephone on weekdays between 9 AM and 3 PM.
We are happy to assist you with making changes in other instances, also less than 30 days prior to arrival – the alternatives available to you may be limited and a fee will be charged. The fee may vary, depending on the time remaining until your arrival, and the specific change you wish to make.
Please note that airline tickets cannot be changed or cancelled less than thirty days prior to arrival.
6.0 Date of received request for change
In the case of cancellation and change request, with regards to holiday home, as well as to airline and ferry tickets, the cancellation/change request is considered to have been made on the day Team Bornholm receives written notice about this cancellation/change from you.
Should you discover flaws or deficiencies following your arrival to the holiday location, we ask that you contact reception at the holiday location, no more than 24 hours following your discovery, to ensure its speedy rectification,
We value the high level of quality and service at our holiday locations. Should you experience this to be otherwise, we
We will do our utmost to ensure you have a pleasant holiday on Bornholm. Nevertheless, certain events may be beyond our control. In which case, we are not liable, and claims cannot be made against us. These events include, but are not limited to:
* Strikes and lockouts
* Breakdowns and changes in the schedules of ferry operators, airlines and/or bus operators
* War, disease outbreaks, and unusual weather conditions.
We are not responsible for any printing errors, omissions or currency fluctuations affecting the prices listed, on websites or printed material.