Directions to Sandkås Søpark
It is easy to get from the ferry in Rønne to Sandkås Søpark. Along the way, you pick up your key at the sister resort, Klintely, which is on your way to Sandkås Søpark:
* When you get off the ferry, follow the signs towards Allinge
* Follow Nordre Kystvej/Route 159 approximately 1.4 km
* Choose the third exit (Haslevej/Rute 159) at the roundabout. Continue along Route 159 for approximately 9.3 km
* Choose the first exit (Bykærvej) at the roundabout. Continue along Bykærvej approximately 1.2 km
* Choose the first exit (Strandvejen/Route 159) at the roundabout. Continue along Route 159 for approximately 11.7 km
* Just after the town sign for Allinge, turn right after the Circle K gas station. Follow Tejnvej/Rute 158 approximately 1.7 km
* Turn right onto Klinteløkken (there is a white sign on the side of the road that says "Hotel Klintely")
* Continue up Klinteløkken approximately 400 meters to the reception at Hotel Klintely
* When you have received your key at the reception at Hotel Klintely, you turn the car around and drive the approximately 400 meters back along Klinteløkken to Tejnvej, where you came from
* At the T-junction Klinteløkken-Tejnvej you turn right (down the hill in the direction of Tejn and Sandkås)
* Turn right after approximately 500 meters of driving. The entrance is marked with the sign "Sandkås Søpark"
* Welcome to Sandkås Søpark. The parking lot for Sandkås Søpark is right in front of you. If you are going to stay in one of the highest apartments, you have the option to drive the car up to the apartment row and drop off your luggage, but we ask that all other parking takes place in the car park.
* Have a great holiday!
The address to Sandkås Søpark is: Tejnvej 68, Sandkås, 3770 Allinge. The key delivery address is: Hotel Klintely, Klinteløkken 7-9, Sandkås, 3770 Allinge
Book your holiday now
Book your holiday at Sandkås Søpark by entering your preferred arrival date in the booking box at the top of this site – or call us now on +45 56 95 85 66, and we will provide you with great tips and advice for a lovely holiday on Bornholm.