Skovhuset in Svaneke
Skovhuset is a lovely, charming summerhouse, with a quiet location in a wooded area on Møllebakken in Svaneke, yet very close to the town square. If you want to stay in quiet, beautiful, natural surroundings, close to the sea, while still being in walking distance to the town square – choose Skovhuset.
Skovhuset is surrounded by a huge terrace. On three sides, this terrace is a raised wooden terrace, and on the fourth side, the terrace is laid with granite. From the terrace at Skovhuset, you will be able to enjoy the sun almost all day.
A few meters from Skovhuset, you can access your own ”private” path, which will take you to the sea and the rocks. Enjoy a swim from the flat, swim-friendly rocks. A little further ahead, you may be tempted by the smell from Svaneke Smokehouse. Sample what they have to offer, and continue to the town square and the harbour, where there is a hum of life. On the way back, choose to walk through the town. Right by the beautiful, almost 400 year old, mill, you will turn right, and after just 75 meters, you will be back in the woods, and back at Skovhuset.
Take a seat on the terrace; enjoy your holiday and the birds chirping. Do try to get up early one morning, and watch the deer, who often pass by Skovhuset on their morning walk.
Layout of Skovhuset
Charming summerhouse for 4 people. A large terrace, where you will be able to enjoy the sun for most of the day. From the terrace, you will walk into the hallway, with access to the kitchen and bathroom. The bathroom is light and modern, and also features a washing machine. The kitchen is a lovely mix of the original custom kitchen, with modern appliances, such as an induction stove top, oven, refrigerator, and freezer compartment.
From the kitchen, you can enter the living room, with dining table and sofa furniture for 4 people, and TV. From the living room, you can access the terrace, or enter the two separate bedrooms; both bedrooms sleep 2 people (1 bedroom with double bed, 1 bedroom with two single beds).
Information about Skovhuset
* Address: Møllebakken 12 A, 3740 Svaneke
* Number of bedrooms: 2 bedrooms (1 bedroom with double bed 140 cm, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds)
* Number of bathrooms: 1 bathroom
* Appliances: Stove, dishwashing machine, refrigerator, and small freezer
* Laundry facilities: Yes, washing machine in the bathroom
* Fireplace: Yes
* Floorplan: 56 m2
* Grounds: 280 m2
* Distance to the sea: 150 meters (birds eye), 300 meters (by wooded path)
* Distance to centre of Svaneke: 800 meters
* Distance to restaurant: 800 meters
* Distance to sandy beach: 1,900 meters
* Pets: No, pets are not allowed in Skovhuset
* Smoking: The house is non-smoking
* Internet: No
* Parking: Yes, you can park right by Skovhuset
* Arrival day: Between 1 July and 14 August, Sunday is the set day for arrival/departure. Outside this time, you can arrive and depart any day of the week, making it possible to book mini breaks.
* Arrival/Departure: Check-in from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Check-out no later than 10:00 on the day of departure.
* Cleaning, water, and electricity is included in your price.